The Beeper LITE electric scooter is the ideal scooter for all your short trips around town, whether for leisure or daily commuting (home-school / home-work). Thanks to its light weight, it is easily transportable, allowing you to take it anywhere with you, with ease.
On top of that, the Beeper LITE scooter folds in seconds and becomes ultra-compact !
Beeper LITE is an ideal electric scooter for :
- Peri-urban people looking for a daily and complementary mode of transport, for the last kilometres
- Teenagers (from 12 years old) looking for a mode of transport to get to school
Light as a feather
With its compact size, aluminium frame and lithium-ion battery, the Beeper LITE is an ultra-light electric scooter.
It weighs only 8,4 kg for the FX1L4 version and 8,5 kg for the FX1L5 version, making it very easy to carry around and a real everyday companion.
Lightness and compactness are the greatest strengths of the Beeper LITE.
Its easy and secure folding thanks to its lever wheel, allows you to limit its size to a maximum, for a 100% practical transport.
The plus ? Its handles unscrew in the blink of an eye, to make it even more compact.
• Dimensions unfolded : 930 x 430 x (935-1030) mm
• Dimensions folded : 830 x 150 x 280 mm
Small but powerful
Small in size, but big in talent - that's what the Beeper LITE is all about !
Equipped with a brushless motor of 350W max (250W nominal) and a battery of 4 to 5 Ah (depending on the chosen version), the Beeper LITE is ready to ensure speed and reactivity during your daily trips.
The Beeper LITE has a 3 speed menu, to reach a maximum speed of 23 km/h :
- Speed 1 = 6 km/h maximum
- Speed 2 = 15 km/h maximum
- Speed 3 = 23 km/h maximum
Our scooter is therefore 100% compatible with the EDPM regulations published in 2019.
As for autonomy, the Beeper LITE electric scooter will allow you rides of 6 to 10 km (depending on the chosen version).
As a reminder, autonomy varies according to many factors :
- the user (weight, build)
- the weather (temperature, rain, wind)
- the quality of the road (asphalt, gravel, paving stones)
- the routes taken (elevation gain, sloping or flat)
- the type of driving (jerky or constant use of the accelerator, and speed)
These factors should be taken into account when using your Personal Displacement Vehicle, the indicated autonomy is a data tested according to specific driving conditions.
The plus ? Are you running out of battery ? Its light weight allows you to use it as a kick scooter.
Easy to handle
Simple and efficient. The handlebars of the Beeper LITE have been designed for an easy and intuitive use. No hidden buttons, everything is right there at your fingertips :
- A bell to warn of your arrival;
- Easy to engage triggers for the brake and accelerator;
- A clear, uncluttered display to track your various trip data (speed, mileage, battery level).
In short, a real child's play !
Well thought out and equipped
In terms of driving comfort, again the Beeper LITE scooter has nothing to be ashamed of :
- Its handlebars are easily adjusted in height (from 0 to 21 cm), to adapt to all, small and large.
- Its front suspension, absorbs shocks for a smoother ride
- Its retractable stand, deploys quickly for all your breaks
Safety is in order
In terms of security, everything is also there :
- A platform with a non-slip grip tape for more stability
- A bell for driving in town without surprising other users
- LED lighting at the front (removable) and at the back to be seen in all circumstances
- A double brake system (electric and mechanical) to stop you quickly
Ideal for everyone
Thanks to its ultra-light weight and complete equipment, the Beeper LITE electric scooter is suitable for everyone, young and old.
Indeed, it will be ideal both for teenagers who are looking for a practical way to go to school, college or high school, as well as for workers who are looking for a compact mode of transport for the last kilometers separating them from their workplace.
•10 year guarantee
Electronics and Mechanics
•3 year guarantee
Battery & charger
•1 year guarantee
Beeper is committed to making all spare parts for the Beeper LITE available for a minimum of 36 months*
Technicians who listen to you
Based in our premises (near Lyon), our technical team is at your disposal to help you in case of questions about the use of your Beeper LITE or in case of technical problems.*See complete terms in our GCASS
- Display type
- LCD • Black & White • Multifunction
- Weight (in kg)
- 8.4 kg (FX1L4) / 8.5 kg (FX1L5)
- Speed 1 : 6 km/h • Speed 2 : 15 km/h • Speed 3 : 23 km/h
- Lithium-ion 25,2V • 4.0Ah or 5.0Ah according to version
- 29,4V • 1,5
- 930 x 430 x (935 x 1030) mm
- Side and folding
- Electric trigger brake / Mechanical rear foot brake
- 6 to 10 km (depending on version)
- Packaging dimensions
- 905 x 210 x 345 mm
- 100,8 Wh / 126 Wh depending on version
- Front 6'' (15,2 cm) / Rear 5,5'' (14 cm)
- Solid (not inflated)
- Ground clearance
- 6,3 cm
- Platform height from the ground
- 9,5 cm
- Yes • Secured
- Handlebar height from 80 to 102 cm (3 levels)
- Audible warning
- Lights and signage
- Front (removable) & rear LED lights
- Maximum slope
- Charging time
- 2h30 to 3h00 (depending on version)
- Folded dimensions
- 830 x 150 x 280 mm