The products of the e•charge have been designed to guarantee you a safe use :
- The sockets are made of copper alloy, silver plating and nickel for a reliable transmission and to avoid overheating.
- The shells are made of thermoformed polyurethane to ensure sturdiness, rigidity and durability.
- The silicone seals on the sockets and chargers are guaranteed IP54 and IP65, for optimum watertightness.
Because we don't mess around with safety, our products have been tested and validated by an independent quality control organisation : SGS.
As a result, the use of our chargers does not affect your vehicle's guarantee and does not harm your electrical installation.
ATTENTION : First of all, it is essential to have your electrical installation checked by a professional and to use a socket dedicated to charging your electric or rechargeable hybrid vehicle. Indeed, recharging an electric or rechargeable hybrid vehicle requires a current of 8/10A continuously for several hours, so avoid any risk of heating by using it for recharging only.
A FRENCH brand at your service
From design to distribution, Beeper® is a 100% French brand.
Our production is outsourced to China and certified by a French quality control organism (SGS).
By choosing a Beeper® product, you are contributing to the economic development and creation of French jobs.
An ironclad guarantee
Our products are durable, reliable and rated for over 100,000 uses.
In the event of the slightest problem, we provide a standard exchange for the e-charge range in less than 24 hours.**minimum time period observed.
The Beeper e•charge ONE charger is optimised for your safety and that of your vehicle or installation :
• Overvoltage and undervoltage protection
• Protection against hot disconnection and arcing
• Phase shift detection
• Blackout protection
• Temperature resistance (-30°C to +50°C)
• Overheating protection
• Temperature monitoring
• Water and dust proof (IP66)
• Autonomous load management
• Self-diagnosis of operation, frequency and connection contacts
• Protection against theft and sabotage
• Shock and impact resistance
In addition, our product complies with current standards (EMC), comes from a certified and supervised manufacturing site (ISO) and is controlled by an independent organisation (SGS).
Equipped with a Type 2 vehicle socket and a Schuko wall socket, the Beeper e•charge ONE cable is therefore compatible with all vehicles on the market with a Type 2 socket.
Find the (indicative and non-exhaustive) list of compatibility of charging cables for electric and rechargeable hybrid vehicles with a type 2 socket on our dedicated mini-site www.beeperecharge.com.
- Prise d'alimentation murale
- Shuko type E/F
- Type de connecteur
- Prise type 2 (IEC 62196-2)
- Résistance électrique
- Tension de claquage
- 2 000V
- Augmentation de la température du terminal
- Inférieure à 50K
- Impédance / Résistance de contact
- 0,5 miliohm
- Fréquence nominale
- 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- Résistance maximale aux vibrations
- Conforme aux exigence JDQ 53.3
- Puissance de charge
- 2,3 kW
- Catégorie de surtension
- CAT III
- Détection de courant résiduel
- 30 mA
- Nombre d'utilisations
- Plus de 10 000 fois
- prise d'alimentation
- Alliage de cuivre, placage d'argent, de nickel
- Joint d'étanchéité
- Caoutchouc silicone
- Spécifications du câble d'entrée
- 3 x 2,5 mm2
- Spécifications du câble de sortie
- 3 x 2,5 mm2 + 2 x 0,5 mm2
- Diamètre du câble
- 12 mm
- Longueur de câble
- 5 mètres (ref. HYB01-5) / 10 mètres (ref. HYB01-10)
- indice d'étanchéité
- Tension d'entrée
- Poids net
- 1,85 kg (ref. HYB01-5) / 2,85 kg (ref. HYB01-10)
- Poids brut
- 2 kg (ref. HYB01-5) / 3 kg (ref. HYB01-10)