All transactions made on beeper.en are secured by the Paybox by Verifone payment system.
In order for you to manage your budget as you wish, you are free to choose the method of payment for your order.
Our available means of payment :
Online payment by credit card (CB, Visa or MasterCard)
Payment by credit card is managed by the Paybox by Verifone system, 100% secure thanks to 3D secure.
If you have a PayPal account, you can choose the PayPal payment method.
You will be redirected to a secure PayPal payment page to pay your order in a few clicks.
Payment in 4 times with Paypal
Need help paying for your order ? Paypal proposes you the payment in 4 times for more serenity (4 payments on 3 months)
You can consult and manage your due dates freely from our application or Paypal account.
Early repayment is possible at any time and free of charge.
This payment facility is valid for physical goods from 50 to 2000€.
See details (here)
Payment by instalments/deferred payment is available through our partner Alma. The security of payments is ensured by Alma and its service providers. All payments are protected by 3D Secure.
P2X purchase amounts :
- Only purchases between €50 and €2,000 are eligible for payment with Alma.
- P3X: Only purchases between €50 and €2,000 are eligible for payment with Alma.
- P4X: Only purchases between €50 and €2,000 are eligible for payment with Alma.
- P2X: 0.65% per transaction
- P3X: 1.29% per transaction
- P4X: 1.93% per transaction
Alma is a tele-payment manager and issues an electronic certificate which will be considered as proof of the amount and date of the transaction in accordance with the provisions of articles 1316 and following of the civil code.
Any termination of the GTC between the Seller and the customer shall result in the termination of the GCU between Alma and the customer.
Payment in instalments via YOUNITED CREDIT
IXIT offers its customers the credit service of Younited for the settlement of their purchases and the execution of the payment. This is conditional on the customer accepting the credit agreement offered by Younited.
- IXIT (ORIAS number) acts as a non-exclusive banking agent for Younited. IXIT assists in the execution of credit transactions without acting as a lender.
- If Younited refuses to grant credit for an order, the order may be cancelled. Any termination of the Terms and Conditions between the client and IXIT shall result in the termination of the credit agreement between Younited and the client.
- The amount is paid by a credit granted by Younited registered on the REGAFI under number 13156, approved as a credit institution by the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution (ACPR) - 4 Place de Budapest - CS 92459 - 75436 PARIS CEDEX 09 - www.acpr.banque-france.fr
- For any complaint, please refer to: https://www.younited-credit.com/media/197314/01072020-dispositif-de-traitement-des-reclamations-younited.pdf